ETMM has a racing team made up of skiers and snowboarders of all levels, from developmental to expert racers. The ETMM Racing Team has consistently finished as one of the top teams in the Crescent Ski Council. If you enjoy the thrill and camaraderie of competition, racing could be right for you!
The Crescent Ski Council race program offers slalom and giant slalom races at local resorts. These races coincide with ETMM Ski Club's planned trips which include our group discounts. Watch racers in action or become one yourself!
There are race camps, and even local development days, for those who want specific training for both slalom and giant slalom courses.
2015-2016 Race Schedule
Race format will be two runs of Slalom on Saturdays and two runs of Giant Slalom on Sundays. For the Crescent Cup Race (in March), the format will be both Giant Slalom and Slalom on Saturday, weather permitting.
- Dec 19-20 (9:30a): Appalachian Mountain
- Jan 9-10 (9:00a): Sugar Mountain
- Jan 30-31 (9:30a): Appalachian Mountain
- Feb 1: Cupp Run Challenge, Snowshoe, WV
- Feb 6-7 (10:00a): Beech Mountain
- Feb 20-21 (9:00a): Sugar Mountain
- Mar TBA: Governor's Cup Race, Timberline, WV
- Mar TBA: Dick Trundy/SugarCup GS, Sugar Mountain
- Mar 4-7 (8:45a): Crescent Cup, SilverCreek, WV
- Mar TBA: Rich Mead